Parents, are you hungry to learn more about technology?
Do you feel confused by all of the different technology menu choices?
Join the Hattiesburg Public Schools District Curriculum and Instruction Department on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, at 6:00 PM or Thursday, May 7, 2020, at 12:00 PM, for a virtual Dinner or Lunch TECH TIPS FOR PARENTS Session!
Want to Join? Here's How:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 861 5288 1607
Tech Tips for Parents Topics to Include:
1. How does a student login to their hpsdstudents.com account?
2. How does a student login to Google Classroom? Including the mobile application.
3. How does a student login to Schoology? Including the mobile application.
4. A peek inside of what online classrooms look like in Google Classroom Grades K-5 and Schoology Grades 6-12.
5. Communication Tools for Learning Interaction Between the Teacher and Student: Video Conferencing in Schoology and Google Hangout/Google Meet in Google Classroom
6. What equipment best supports my child's online at-home learning needs?
7. An Overview of HPSD Online Instructional Programs:
8. Q&A with Parents
*****Virtual Door Prizes Will Be Won by Several Lucky Winners Who Are Present!******